||60kg to 1800kg
The Cone Screw Mixer (Nauta Mixer) has a conical container which houses a constant flight screw. This screw revolves on its own axis and also around the cone wall. Material of diverse shapes, sizes and densities are homogenously mixed without any deprivation.
Main Applications of Conical Nauta Mixer :
1.For accurate mixing of segregative, free-flowing powders and pastes ;2.Mixing vessel volume: 300-10000L;
5. Liquid spray system and heating jacket can be equipped.
6. Vacuum feeder can be equipped to achieve automatic feeding and prevent dust.
Working principle of Conical Nauta Mixer:
Conical nauta mixer is a convective mixer with high mixing efficiency. It is gentle and guarantees the highest level of mixing accuracy without product distortion. The screws have an average speed of 70 rpm whilst the arm rotates at 1 to 2 rpm.
The rotating cantilevered (free hanging) mixing screws convey the product from bottom of the vessel to the product surface. The mixing screws are suspended from an orbital arm, which rotates the mixing screws along the conical inner vessel wall causing convective mixing of particles and shear.
The speed of particles in the downward massflow when recirculated by gravity in a conical vessel increases as the vessel diameter decreases. The result of these simultaneous actions is a fast and intensive mixing with low consumption of power together with high standards of mixing accuracy.Conical nauta mixer is widely used for mixing and homogenization of powders and pastes in food, chemical and pharmaceutical industry.
- Multi-purpose and multi-processing
- Efficient drying of loose powders to heavy pastes and viscous liquids
- Batch volumes ranging from 5 to 22 000 litres
- No segregation and no product degradation
- Full compliance with international standards (FDA, cGMP, EHEDG)
- Automated cleaning solutions with our patented CIP filter and CIP skids
- Sterile processing (SIP)
- Interchangeable screw agitator for dryers larger than 20 000 litres
» Contact us for more information about batch drying technologies.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: 6 Weeks
- Production Capacity: As Per Production Capacity
- Delivery Time: 7.5 Weeks
- Packaging Details: As Per Client Depend on Client Requirement